Wanted: Qualified individuals who are interested in providing a quality competitive events program for the members of Texas HOSA. This team will be present at all Area Spring Leadership Conferences and the State Conference, where it will be responsible for distribution and collection of event materials, orienting and debriefing event managers, assisting with the resolution of event issues, and tabulating the results of each event. Retired individuals are preferred but those actively employed will also be considered.
- Basic knowledge of a CTSO competitive events program
- HOSA preferred, but other CTSO programs will be considered
- Specific training will be provided to the team
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn tabulations software
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- No calculus involved J
- Flexible thinking; ability to see the “big picture”
- Willingness to work in a team environment and to cross-train in all team responsibilities.
- Ability to attend the seven Area Spring Leadership Conferences and the State Leadership Conference
- Team members who are currently active HOSA advisors will not be able to supervise their students at their home area conference or at state.
- Ability to attend Competitive Events Team training January 5-7, 2018 in Austin, Texas.
Texas HOSA will assume financial responsibility for the following expenses incurred by the members of the Competitive Events Team:
- Lodging, Travel, and Meals
In addition, each team member will earn a stipend of $1000.00 payable after the state conference.
There is currently one (1) opening on the Texas HOSA Competitive Events Team .If you are interested in this position, please email the following information to Anne Regier, Competitive Event Coordinator at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- City, State, Zip
- Email Address
- Daytime Phone Number
- Evening Phone Number
Upon receipt of the above information, an application will be emailed to you.
Please forward this to anyone, retired or actively employed, that might be interested.
Anne Regier, Coordinator
Competitive Events Program